Friday, February 5, 2016

Cupid's Undie Run (Part 1)

Next Saturday the 13th of February I will be participating in the second annual St. Petersburg Cupid's Undie Run. I will be running in my undies for a worthy cause. The donations will go towards research to help find a cure for NF.
Now to some being in their teeny-tines is no big deal. But when your body is being taken over by fibromas it is very different. As I have shared in Fibromas and Showing Skin it has become a challenge for me to feel comfortable in a bathing suit. I was not always so self -conscious but unfortunately the more fibromas I see, the less I want to show off my body. Of course, Joe tells me that I am beautiful and that I don't have more fibromas. Maybe he is right, and I do not have more fibromas, and it is all in my head. Or maybe I do have more. Maybe he just does not see them because he does not focus on them like I do.
Still, I will be in my teeny-tines on Saturday the 13th of February. 
I am even more excited because I have a team!!! I will be joined by an amazing group of gals and gents!! I am pleased and thankful for my very brave teammates. Angela's Cherubs is composed of two other gorgeous women that also have NF. One of them being my mom. The rest of the team is comprised of the great people that will not hesitate to fight off bullies.
If you have not joined Angela's Cherubs or donated you still can!!! Remember, this is a great cause!! We all want a world free of NF!! 


I will write post- cupid's Run post after the race. =) 


ANGELA'S CHERUBS   thank you for your gracious donations!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment