Saturday, May 13, 2017

Cupid's Undie Run 2017

 Cupid's Undie Run 2017 was a huge success!I was ecstatic to see returning faces but even more so to see so many new ones. It makes me so happy to see that by having this event and others like it the NF community is no longer in the dark.We cannot pretend we do not exist. I cannot remain recluse due to fear of what others may say or do. That is why events such as Cupid's Undie Run are so important.  It is why I write and share my story; I want the world to know that I have NF but NF does not have me! Thank you Cupid's Undie Run for giving me the stage to do just that!

This year my beautiful mother and fellow warrior joined the shenanigans of Cupid's Undie Run 2017. Don't telly her, but I think I have her hooked for Cupid's 2018!!

Once again, I was joined by great friends that contributed to all the craziness and laughter that goes along to any and all Cupid's Unfie Run races. We laughed, took part of the pre-race drinks, ran, and once again took part of the post race drinks!!  Alexa, Izzy and Ozzy, you three made this girl truly happy! Thank you for spending your Saturday with me and for partaking in the tiny wardrobe requirement!

Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment