Saturday, January 13, 2018

Surgery Update

Today I found out that I am having surgery on Wednesday. That is Wednesday, January 17th. Yes, that is less than a week away but when you are talking about two surgeons having the same available date and an operation near my brain... you take what you can, even in this circumstance.
So, I am left with four days to adequately prepare myself and to make sure I leave as many things organized at work as possible.

To say I am anxious is to minimize it, even though this is my 20th surgery I can't help but feel this way. Afterall, I am having major surgery and that is not easily digested.

I will keep you all posted with any and all updates, but for now, I will leave you with this song because it has taken me many years to get to this point and I am not about to let a surgery push me back!





One more thing, go donate to my Cupid's Undie Run Page!!

No comments:

Post a Comment