Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Summary


                   


It is the final day of 2014! I can not believe another year has come and gone! This has been a year of growth in various levels for me. I began 2014 as a college graduate not knowing what road to take next. I applied for jobs, looked into various Master Programs and still did not know what exactly I wanted to accomplish.

Then in March, my aunt informed me that our local Crisis Center was in need of bilingual employees. I did not hesitate to contact the Crisis Center for more information. I honestly was a shocked how everything fell into place.  I called the Crisis Center on a Friday afternoon and was invited to meet the staff on the following Monday.  I was called on Wednesday for an interview and was hired on Friday! By far, this is the best job I have ever held.  I go to work knowing that my coworkers have my back, and I have theirs.

This year, I also had the great opportunity to participate in two campaigns for the Children's Tumor Foundation (CTF). I am extremely honored for the opportunity because  I was able to share my story with countless individuals and families that are living with NF. I hope that by sharing my story, I can inspire faith in others living with NF.

I am very grateful for the amazing year I had and only hope that 2015 brings me as much.
I would like to take the time to thank all my readers. This year I did not write as many posts,+ but I have made a New Years Resolution to write more in 2015.


Good bye 2014.....









No comments:

Post a Comment