Sunday, October 11, 2015

Thank You NF


I am who I am, because of this crazy disorder that has no cure. I share my story on my blog because I want others affected by Neurofibromatosis and their loved ones to know that despite all the pain, surgeries, treatments and fibromas TRUE HAPPINESS is possible.

As I have shared in various posts, it has taken me countless tears and years to realize that happiness is up to me. If I am not happy, I cannot blame NF. Why will I allow NF to be the maestro of my life?

So, thank you Neurofibromatosis for making me one strong cookie!
When I started my blog over three years ago, I never fathomed that it would reach so many lives or open so many doors.

On October 03, 2015, I spoke at the first Neurofibromatosis Education Symposium at All Children's Hospital in St.Petersburg, Florida. I felt honored to have been given the opportunity to share my story.  I was overjoyed to meet and speak to some of my readers.

Thank you, NF for all that you have given me. Despite all the pain and hurt I have now and will continue to go through, I would not be the person I am today if it were not for this crazy disorder with no cure... for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment