Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Cupid's Undie Run ( Part 2)


photo by Kimberly Norman
The second annual St.Petersburg Cupid's Undie Run was a total success! St. Pete raised $75,400! Can I get a "Whoop Whoop!" 
Once again the fabulous Katherine was the ringmaster for Cupid's Undie Run. This event would not have been the huge success that it was, if it were not for this tenacious wife and mother of three. For Katherine NF hits close to home. Her middle child was diagnosed when she was an infant. Like Katherine, many of the participants are affected by NF. 
Some are directly affected like myself and my teammate Catie, while other are indirectly affected like the rest of my teammates.
 
photo by Kimberly Norman

 I would like to take the the time now to thank my teammates for joining Angela's Cherubs. You guys cannot begin to imagine how happy and loved I felt on Saturday. I know you could have done anything else, but you chose me! To Chantal and Alexa, my co-works and friends; my cousins, Cat and Carolina; Catie, my teammate; and William, thank you for spending time with my crazy-hyper self!
To my loving and supportive boyfriend, you are my lucky charm, and I love you endlessly! Finally, thank you to Liz and my mom, I know you were not able to make it to the run, but your spirits were with me! I know next year Angela's Cherubs will be attending, maybe even with new faces. 
photo by Joseph Meier


No comments:

Post a Comment