Friday, January 26, 2018

Post 20th

Surgery went great! I cannot begin to express how happy I am with the results of this operation. Even though I am still puffy, I can already tell the difference. I once again have a nice round head thanks to two amazing surgeons, and best of all I no longer have an open wound on my right temple.
During pre-op, my surgeon told me that I should expect to stay in the hospital for a minimum of five days, this did not make me very thrilled.  Thankfully, my body remembered how to bounce back after major surgery and I was able to go home two days after surgery.
While in the hospital one of many wonderful nurses jokingly said that I looked like Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas. After looking in the mirror, I agree!
So I currently have a shaved head and stitches running from my forehead down to my right eye and back around my head. I thought that having a shaved head would be awful, but it's not.

Pre-surgery

post-surgery



To get a better understanding of this post, please read the following two posts.
 20th Surgery 
Surgery Update

No comments:

Post a Comment