Saturday, February 24, 2018

Cupid's 2018

What an amazing day! Angie's Awesome Angels raised $1,760!   The amount raised just blows my mind, I cannot begin to express my gratitude for every single person that donated.I am forever grateful for your contribution towards finding a cure for NF. 

I would just like to thank my Awesome Angels because you made my day so very special. This year Cupid's Undie Run was more significant than previous years because I was recovering from major surgery. I was embodying the reason we need to find a cure.  I do not want to have to go through another scary impromptu surgery because of my NF again; nor do I want anyone else to go through a similar procedure either.  

So without further ado, enjoy some snapshots of our Awesome Angels.




















And now to prepare for Cupid's 2019!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment