Sunday, December 6, 2015

Happy Holidays

                 HAPPY HOLIDAYS 
photo by: Andres Velasquez
I cannot believe that 2015 is nearing its end!! What a year has it been! I am so excited to start 2016 because I know that it will bring more amazing opportunities.I feel that this year my blog has reached more lives than ever before.I was also able to meet some of my readers who have honestly given me more reason to keep sharing my story.
My goal for 2016 is to continue sharing my story perseverance and to reach more lives. I hope to one day be able to publish my story, but until then, I will blog!!
I am very proud of myself because as promised I have written at least one post per month. My resolution for 2016 is to write more often than I did in 2015. I promise to share more personal stories like the one I did about suicide. 
I would also like to invite all of you, my readers to contact me if you would like me to share a personal anecdote or have any questions in particular. I am already working on two topics that I have put off since I began writing my blog in 2012.
I wish you all happy holidays and a fantastic closing of 2015 with the best start for 2016!!!

Oh yeah, and join my team for Cupid's Run! You will have a BLAST





No comments:

Post a Comment