Monday, November 6, 2017

Updates.... Life Happens!

So lots of things have happened since I last published.

 I had another surgery, this time it was minor. In fact, I had it in my surgeon's office. I am wearing the eye patch again..but I will survive. My surgeon wants to take it slow, he wants to see my progress before he works on me which makes me feel very comfortable. So I may have one or two more surgeries on my eye.

I also got published!!! Yep, you read it correct! I got published not on one, but two sites! The Children's Tumor foundation contacted me in mid-August and asked me to write a piece for their blog, they also informed me that sometimes The Mighty picks it up and also publishes on their site. I was very honored to write for CTF and could not have been happier when I received confirmation that both CTF and The Might would be publishing my post!

And to complete my updates for 2017... I was interviewed by Chris from Special Books by Special Kids!! I am on cloud 9! Check out my video and all the other amazing interviews that Chris conducts daily. Enjoy!! Special Books by Special Kids


No comments:

Post a Comment